What is the address of Fenton City Park?

Fenton City Park, 1215 Larkin Williams Road, Fenton, MO 63026

My trash can is broken, how can I get a replacement?

Fill out the online request form or contact the Public Works Department at (636) 349-8155 for a replacement.

Do I need a permit for a garage sale?

Yes, a permit is required for a garage sale. The permit is free and available at City Hall or by clicking this link.

How do I rent/book room facility at RiverChase YMCA?

They have a wide range of rooms and facilities available. That can accommodate your wedding reception, family party, or business meeting. For more information, please call RiverChase YMCA (636)343-0067.

Can I pay my court ticket/ordinance violation online or over the phone?

Yes, court ticket/ordinance violation can be paid online or by phone. You will need to reference your ticket number. To pay by phone, please call 1-800-444-1187. To pay online, please follow the link.


What is the address of Fenton Sports Complex?

Fenton Sports Complex, 945 Larkin Williams Road, Fenton MO 63026.