News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/13/2020 2:48:16 PM to 1/1/2021 12:00:12 AM.
Home - Default
Posted on: November 13, 2020
[ARCHIVED] New COVID-19 Restrictions for St. Louis County
- Restaurants and bars will have to close to indoor service but they will be able to have outdoor dining as well as drive-thru and curbside service.
- Businesses, including gyms will be reduced to 25 percent of their occupancy limits from the current 50 percent. Gym patrons must wear masks even when they’re working out.
- Gatherings will only be able to have a maximum of ten people, down from the current limit of 49.
- And although people can go to workplaces, they are strongly encouraged to work from home.
- Schools can remain open and school sports can continue using current safety guidelines, but club sports will have to submit a plan to the health department. P
- People are being asked to form social bubbles with ten or less family members or friends and limit all interactions to that group.
- For more information, go to stlcorona.com.