Acceptable Items (Working or Not)
Anything that has a cord or battery:
Computers, Printers, Keyboards, Laptops, Hard Drives, Cell Phones, Pagers, Radios, Scanners, Speakers, VCR, DVD, Fax Machines, Answering Machines, Televisions*, Stereos, Furnaces, Water Heaters, Air Conditioners*, Microwaves, Power Tools, Kitchen Appliances, Lawn and Garden Equipment*, etc.
* CRT Monitors are $5.00 each
* Freon Units are $10.00 each
* LCD/LED Televisions are $20 each
* Televisions up to 26” are $30.00 each
* Televisions 27”and larger are $50.00 each
* Consoles/Rear Projection TV’s are $50.00 each
* Lawn and garden must have oil & gas removed
EXCEPTIONS: No Smoke Detectors, Glass Lamps, Light Bulbs, Fluorescent Tubes, VHS Tapes, Alkaline Batteries, PCB containing devices, Hazardous Material, Thermostats.
Midwest Recycling is registered with the EPA, is Level 4 Certified with the Missouri Department of Natural Services and is Nationally R2 certified. Midwest Recycling has a zero landfill policy. This event is open to anyone… residents, non-residents, schools, churches, businesses, etc. For information, contact Midwest Recycling at 636-223-0150 or online at www.midwrc.net
Midwest Recycling reserves the right to refuse service.