About Our Pools
RiverChase has three swimming pools (PDF), one indoor and two outdoor. There are large slides, smaller water playgrounds for children and certified Lifeguards always on duty. RiverChase pools are for the aquatic enjoyment of our members and guests, young and old alike. Click the links below for more general information.
Please review our pool rules and regulations (PDF) before planning your visit to RiverChase. Here are some important pool reminders.
- Children must be at least 48 inches tall to use the big slides.
- Swimwear having zippers, rivets or buckles will not be permitted to use the slides.
- No outside food, beverages or coolers allowed.
- ALL toddlers must wear a swim diaper along with a swimsuit.
- Swimmers must wear proper swimwear. ONLY swimsuits with liners. NO gym/basketball shorts, cutoffs, sports bras etc. will be allowed.
RiverChase offers many different aquatic programs/activities for all ages. Click the links below for more information about each.
INDOOR POOL Hours:
- Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Open Swim Hours:
- Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Outdoor Leisure Pool at RiverChase will be closed for the remainder of the 2021 summer. We are working diligently with pool companies to fix the issues that we are encountering with the leaks in the piping.
The Competition Pool is open for lap swim only at this time. The outdoor Competition pool will close for the season on Monday, September 6th at 7:30 p.m.