What is required to host a Special Event in a City Park?

Special Events

Non-commercial activities or events hosted by a Resident or Non-Resident in a City Park, which by their attendance (typically more than 75 people) or amenities (i.e. pony rides, hot air balloons, or tents or amusement devices that require a permit), require exclusive use of an area of a City Park to accommodate the activity or event, or if the activity or event requires the use of City personnel or services that are not provided through the City’s normal operations. 

 Per Chapter 220 of the Fenton Municipal Code, Special Events must be approved by the Board of Aldermen.

Special Events may be made at any time; however, the reservation must be made at least forty-five (45) days in advance of the date of the event, unless otherwise waived by the Director for good cause.

Shelter, Pavilion, and Special Event Usage and Fees Policy

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my court ticket/ordinance violation online or over the phone?
2. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
3. My trash can is broken, how can I get a replacement?
4. What is the address of Fenton City Park?
5. What is the address of Fenton Sports Complex?
6. What is required to host a Special Event in a City Park?