Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I rent a City facility?
We have a wide range of rooms and facilities available. We can accommodate your wedding reception, family party, or business meeting. For more information, please call RiverChase (636)343-0067.

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for classes?
2. How do I rent a City facility?
3. What classes and camps are currently available?
4. What is the address of the RiverChase Recreation Center?

City of Fenton, MO • 625 New Smizer Mill Road • Fenton, MO 63026 • (636) 343-2080
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices