Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a Liquor License?

Home Page FAQ

Show All Answers

1. What is the address of Fenton City Park?
2. Do I need a permit for a garage sale?
3. My trash can is broken, how can I get a replacement?

Municipal Division

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my ticket online or over the phone?
2. How do I get additional information regarding my ticket or court date?
3. Where are you located?
4. What payment methods do you accept?
5. Who is the Judge for the City of Fenton?
6. Who is the Prosecuting Attorney for the City of Fenton?
7. Who are the Court Clerks for the City of Fenton?
8. How can I request a continuance?
9. I am an Attorney, how do I obtain a Prosecutor's Recommendation?

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for classes?
2. How do I rent a City facility?
3. What classes and camps are currently available?
4. What is the address of the RiverChase Recreation Center?

City of Fenton, MO • 625 New Smizer Mill Road • Fenton, MO 63026 • (636) 343-2080
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices