CITY OF FENTON, MISSOURI
Issued: March 17, 2020
Updated: March 20, 2020, April 21, 2020, May 18, 2020, June 15, 2020, June 30, 2020, July 20, 2020
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the City of Fenton is instituting the following policies regarding the City’s public buildings and facilities.
1) City Hall/Police, Community Development, and Public Works Buildings are closed to the public until further notice. The buildings are still open for business via telephone and email. However, if you need to access the Police Department at City Hall, please use the call button at the front door of City Hall. Please see below for contact information for each City Department.
2) RiverChase is open to the public with restrictions in compliance of the St. Louis County Health Department Guidelines, available online at www.stlcorona.com. Please contact RiverChase directly at 636-343-0067 with any questions regarding the restrictions.
3) Public Parks – The overall park system is open for public use; however, some parks facilities, such as playgrounds, remain closed to the public until further notice. Facilities in the park that are open for public use, such as restrooms, sports courts, and pavilions, have been posted to remind the users that they are to use the facility at their own risk and that it is the user’s responsibility to adhere to St. Louis County Orders.
4) Courts – The Court office, located at City Hall is closed to the public (in-person contact) until further notice. If you need information about the status of your case, please consult Municourt.net or contact the Fenton Municipal Division directly at 636-343-1007.
5) To comply with the St. Louis County Social Distancing requirements, all City Board, Commission, and Committee meetings will be held virtually via a “Zoom” videoconference until further notice. Instructions on how to attend the meetings will be provided on the agendas posted online at www.fentonmo.org.
The City will continue to review the above policies and will update accordingly.
For any questions regarding the above, please visit www.fentonmo.org to contact the appropriate department via email or call:
RiverChase and Parks – 636-343-0067
City Hall – 636-343-2080
Community Development – 636-349-8110
Public Works – 636-349-8155
Police Department (non-emergency) – 636-529-8210
Fenton Municipal Division - 636-343-1007