Effective September 1, 2019, the City of Fenton will begin it's contract with Waste Connections for Trash and Recycle collection. A few things to note:
- For bulk pick-up, call Waste Connections at (636) 321-2100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. You must schedule your bulk pick-up at least one day prior to your collection day.
- All appliances are required to be pre-scheduled and pre-paid ($25.00 per item) prior to noon the day before your collection day.
- Trash and Recycling carts need to be at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your collection day.
- Waste Connections will collect on three separate days, in three different areas of the City. See the map below to determine your collection date.
- Trash and Recycle will be collected on the same day.
- Due to the Holiday, the first week of September, collection will be delayed one day.