Something in need of repair?
If you notice a street in need of repair, or any other item that the Public Works Department should be aware of, please complete the online form, email Public Works or call us at (636) 349-8155. We will work to address the concern as soon as possible. Thank you for your help in keeping up the City!
The Public Works Department provides the following for it's residents:
- Leaf collection
- Lawn debris/yard waste collection and recycling, Christmas tree collection and disposal
- Street maintenance, pot hole repair, crack sealing, infrastructure, signage, and traffic signals
- Street tree/stump removal and trimming services
- Mosquito control
- Snow removal
- Distribution of solid waste and recycling containers
- Capital Improvement projects
- Facility maintenance
- Park maintenance and landscaping
- Athletic field maintenance
- Heroes Memorial maintenance
We do not Handle:
- Utility Work (gas, electric, or other)
- Electric Power Outages - Please contact Ameren Missouri
- Natural Gas Issues - Please contact Spire
- Water Issues - Please contact Missouri American Water
- Sewer Issues - Please contact MSD
For information on who to contact for traffic maintenance, streetlight outages, and/or City tree maintenance, please contact us.